Four bed, spacious house (2000 sq ft) in Louisburgh village. Five minute stroll to the sea. Nearest beach (Carrowmore) five minute drive.
This 4 bedroom spacious house (2000 sq ft) is located in Louisburgh village. Five minute stroll to the sea. Nearest beach (Carrowmore) five minute drive.
Magnificent views of Croagh Patrick from the patio at the rear of this modern property and Clare Island from the front.
- Master bedroom has king size bed and en-suite with electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 are double rooms.
- Bedroom 4 has a triple bunk and single bed.
- There is a mezzanine area with seating and TV.
- Main bathroom with electric pump shower (upstairs).
- There is a shower room/wc on the ground floor.
- Spacious Lounge with open fire, TV, (Free to Air Satelite Dish added in 2009) DVD/video and stereo unit.
- Large kitchen with all modern appliances microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Spacious sun room with TV, DVD/video and large range of board games.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Large rear garden with patio area and furniture.
- BBQ available
Close to home
- Swim locally at Carrowmore or Old Head beach
- Surf at Carrowniskey beach
- Climb Croagh Patrick
- Hill Walk in Sheeffry Hills & Mweelrea Mountains
- Visit Clare Island and Inishturk by ferry from Roonagh Pier
- Golf on championship course in Westport
- Visit Kylemore Abbey
- Excellent base to explore the rugged mountain terrain with fabulous scenery as you drive from Louisburgh to Leenane and into beautiful Connemara
- Enjoy the beautiful coastal drive from Loiusburgh to Silver Strand
- Walk the headland from Silver Strand to White Strand (if you are lucky the dolphins might be in the area)
- See the seals basking in the sun when you walk along the coast from Roonagh Pier
- Enjoy a beer in one of the friendly local pubs
- Louisburgh has five pubs, a good supermarket/deli, butcher, pharmacy, hotel, newsagent, take-away, restaurants,Cafe etc.
- Washing machine
- Open fire
- Pet friendly
- Towels supplied
- Accessible property